Thread: My Magazine
View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

My Magazine - 05-04-2008, 05:28 PM

Well, I've started making my own magazine. Me and my friends have been talking about it, and have been wanting to start something for a while. I'm going to be planning out what is going to go in a few of them, and have started issue 1.

This is the cover :

I would very much appreciate it, if you could critique it, or tell me if you like it an so on.

Also, if you have any contributions you'd like to make to the magazine, it would be great to hear from you. If you want to write game, anime, or manga reviews, or write in a letter, you are more than welcome to. My boyfriend is writing the new Grand Theft Auto review at the moment, I'll probably be writing the Mario Kart one. If someone has a decent Dir en grey review/history to input, that would be awesome. To be frank though, I don't want anything remotely [OMGZ DIR EN GREY IS AWESOMES.] So if that's where you're heading then no thanks

Depending on how it goes, I'll probably be selling the magazine at cost-price, [ie. non-profit.] But as I said, that all depends on what time I have and stuff, and that's probably somewhere in the very distant future.

[Oh and also, thanks to Nagoyankee for the translation of the magazine name.]

Last edited by MissMisa : 05-04-2008 at 05:36 PM.