(#23 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
05-06-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Metroid doesn't even LOOK remotely female, until you complete and find out, OMG she is! The rest of the females I wouldn't say appeal to a female audience - their breasts are always FAR too large for that. Though Zelda is a popular one, you don't play as her. [Though Zelda is my favourite game of all time.]
Look for a RPG game that allows you to customize your character... The elder scrolls: Oblivion is a good example, as it has the ability to make your character look like whatever you want. You can edit any parameters of the appearance of the protagonist and make the breasts of the female character (If you choose to go with a female) as microscopic as you want... And besides, Oblivion is one of my all time favorite games due to it's gigantic world, countless quests, outstanding graphics, the possibilities of interaction with the world and huge player fanbase that continues to create a lot of great, freely downloadable mods for the game that only amplifies the great experience...
And besides... why do girls hate game characters with big breasts? I mean, guys have nothing against playing a game with a badass male character who is by far more good looking/fit/better built than themselves... it's just part of the fantasy the game allows you to experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
I've yet to meet girls that do enjoy playing games properly.
Try looking for some professional CS gamers from the Eurasian CS Womens league... they'll kick your ass in any competitive FPS game (And some of them are pretty hot too )

Anywho, back on the original topic:
I deeply despise Rockstar for not releasing a PC version of GTA IV... and hope that they will alter their despicable business strategy in favor of PC gamers.

Last edited by Excessum : 05-06-2008 at 10:47 PM.