Old
Firebird (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via ICQ to Firebird Send a message via Skype™ to Firebird
05-10-2008, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcYe View Post
Hey Dennis!

That's great to hear! So you're basically going to visit about the same places as I am.

In my case, it's now definitive:
I will fly to Tokyo on 27/5/08, work in Sapporo from 1/6/08 to 25/7/08, fly southwards to Kyushu on 28/7/08 and then travel back north by train until I finally reach Tokyo and fly back to Zurich on 21/8/08.
I guess our tours could cut each other, therefore it would be great to get to learn you and speak some schwitzerdütsch over there . I would also love to meet your friends from Australia!
Would be perfect if you let me know as soon as YOUR exact locations/dates are set.
Looking forward to meeting you!!

Diana
Hi Diana,
great to hear your plan. I will defenetly be in Tokyo from the 25.06 till the 02.08. After that i will go to Sapporo (i think around the 06.08), so we could meet there. I will probably stay in Sapporo for 2 weeks and be busy the first days meeting my Travelmate from Australia and here new born son, but there should be a chance to meet after some days. I´m flying from Basel, but im actually German, so i only speak high-german ; ). But i will understand your "swissgerman" because im working in Switzerland. I will write you a message when i know definetly at wich time i arrive in Sapporo.

Dennis

Back home after 1 year work and travel in Japan and 3 month in Korea: www.teglas.asia (text is in German, but see the pictures!)

Last edited by Firebird : 05-12-2008 at 10:02 PM.