View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

05-21-2008, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelesssymphony View Post
I can not stand that Japanhotel.net website first of they are one of the only websites that do not give you an immediate confirmation it takes them a few days to get back to you sometimes by the time they get back to you the hotel is already full, when I had them book me somewhere in Yokohama they put me in the red light district. I normally stay at a cheap youth hotel in Tokyo but when my dad came to visit we stayed at the dai-ichi in in ikebukuo and they were nice. There are plenty of website where you can find hotels, one of the best things about Japan is they are exceptionally clean 99% of what you find will be clean and most especially in ikebukuro will be good, I'll be going to Okinawa on Saturday but I booked through a travel agency and used their flier to book my hotel.
Hmm, my experieince with them was great actually. The bookings for all cities were fantastic, and the coordinator got back to me within 24 hours on any inquiries or concerns. I was able to change reservation 3 weeks prior without any hassle.