Thread: Gasoline Prices
View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
05-24-2008, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayci View Post
I think more bigger cities should use less gas, like new york.

I mean, think about all of the traffic jams where you spend an hour or so with your car ON. that wastes gas.

During long lines in traffic or fast food, my parents both turn their cars off when they know it'll take awhile. No longer can we afford to sit fifteen minutes with the car on waiting for mexican pizzas or chicken nuggets.

That helps, plus I take bus more often, or I walk. My homeplace is half city, half town...part of it's spread, other all packed.
:]
i know japan and europe has it high...but they're more of walking countries. Ms. Nyororin may drive frequently with her family, but it's not as a big deal as america makes it to be for herself, I believe.

A lot of my japanese friends I know take train, ride bike, or walk how many blocks it takes, rather than use their parents or their own car.

About the american prices, I think 15 dollars on airflight per extra bag is a bit much. Ten, I could understand...but...yeah. Price of food going up is harsh for my region too, since we used to be known for farming...
I'm afraid for our economy still.
Not to mention all the house trouble. I feel another depression folks.
Just our luck xD;
Think of Alabama...we have a lot of farming but the pprice still goes up. The U.S. is relying on places like Alabama and Tennessee for crop and its hard for just like 5 or 6 states supply for 50.
And I'm prooly going to get a motorcycle because I don't like cars and I would be able to get my liscence in two months instead of 3years.