View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
05-26-2008, 03:40 PM

I'm a fan of the series!! I swear, I love Yamamoto Shingo for some reason!!! I call it a fan crush, though, since he's so cute. lol I would love for him to get to the final stage again. Curse his being married now. lol

The whole series is awesome. I wish I could compete with the All-stars...now if I only was physically fit. lol As a stereotypical girl, I have close to no arm-strength what-so-ever. lol

As for the 20th tourney, I was incredibly psyched! I was literally flabbergasted when Nagano messed up on the first obstacle of the second stage. I swear, I was watching the screen with my jaw dropped. ^^

I don't have a favorite for Kunoichi, even though I like when Rena and her mother tries the course out.

Has anyone ever been in the audience for either series or know of anyone who has been?

Oh, what do you win if you do reach "total victory"? Is it just bragging rights?