View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

06-16-2008, 04:44 PM

I think that the technology we have to day has progressed so radically from the early days and it's great to see companies and consoles develop and grow with them.

I think the Wii brings in that element of innovation, something new and different, while the Xbox 360 and the PS3 stick to what they know and what people like and enjoy.

I think if you have a Wii and a PS3 or an Xbox your pretty much covered for anything you may possibly want.

There are some good MMORPG's out there, however there are probably 10 really bad ones for every 1 that's decent. Companies have realised the addictive nature of these games and most of them, while being primarily free sometimes, always has some content you can pay for.

I think there are far too many FPS out there - then again, I may be biased because I tend to really dislike them. Although I really want to play the 'Army of Two' game because it's brought something a little bit new into FPS and I really like 2 player co-op games. [I've played a demo but not the whole thing.]

Japanese seem to typically like quirky, different games, particularly Pokemon and Mario, as Nintendo seems to be a more dominant presence in Japan. In the UK the impression I get is that it's all about the Xbox, and particularly FPS are very popular here. [Not sure about America but that's the impression I get about them too.]

I actually love the wide variety of consoles and games we have out today, and I really think there is something for everyone. What I would like to see is people being a little more outgoing in the future, something completely different that would surprise people.