View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
JoshAussie (Offline)
わかりません

07-06-2008, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Because I did, end of story. I was pretty much referring to myself when I said they get in the way, that's why. I've never had back problems with them though, so that's why I said some women in that instance. And why do you keep saying I said 'all women' when I've just told you I didn't. I told you I didn't imply it, so why are you trying to argue the other way?

I wasn't referring to you personally, I was addressing anybody. If you make a statement, 'you' can be used to address everyone who thinks a certain way. For example, 'If you like rock music, you might like heavy metal.' Referring to all people who like rock music. So I never called you a twat, unless you do only like women for their big boobs, which you said you didn't, therefore in that instance, your not a twat.

I think the lawyer thing just went out of the window.
I didnt have to read all that to reply to it.. i already said that by the way you wrote it your implying all women think they get in the way, whether you like it or not.. if you didnt mean it.. write it a way that doesnt imply it

ill admit i took the twat referance a differant way.. ow about a pint at tha local ey

i dont want to be a lawyer anyway

Flame War / Debate.. whatever you wana call it

Over!