(#22 (permalink))
Old
Crani (Offline)
Sillyassauros

Send a message via MSN to Crani
07-22-2008, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeGod View Post
Star Wars is just about some dumb people sword fighting and oh noes Dark Vader is his father WTF?! That's so lame. And Chewbaka is clearly a copy of the Japanese word 'baka'.
AnimeGod, Star Wars is much deeper then just a bunch of guys fighting with swords, it as a deep philosophical meaning. And it is loved in Japan to the point of having it's own manga. And Chewbaka as nothing to do with the word "baka", but since we are pointing fingers there a lot of characters with english names in many animes, from the top of my head, Holy Bell from Oh My Goddess! is a great example of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeGod View Post
I do have something against the USA! They hate Japan for some reason. They won't play anime subtitled, they bomb them with the atomic bomb for absolutely no reason, they're letting a gangsta run for president and they're movies are just anime rip-offs.
Dude, most of the countries dub anime and other stuff. The bombing stuff was wrong, but that's American way, they though they could make Japan surrender by throwing around some bombs, besides that was ages ago and there was a war going on so just let it go already. Obama is gangsta and McCain is ancient, but any of them are better then the monkey named Bush.
I there you to find shred of anime in the movies you named before.

Natural Born Headbanger
\m/

TAG Game
Score: Crani:51