View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
NeoVisualizm (Offline)
Noodles^_^

08-02-2008, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdragon View Post
*revives NeoVisualism* Are u okay? lol *runs to Tatsuha & clings to him* Tatsuha's actually pretty short....which is perfect for me! lol

...I'm sure a lot of ppl who stumble across these pics will have a heart attack cuz it's hard to find different pictures of Tatsuha these days but you gotta know where to look!^^
I put these collages together....so I have all the seperate pics & bigger versions of the collages...
I'm kinda obsessed with him. lol. How could I not be though~?! look at him! He's totally huggable & adorable & everything a bassist should be! lol.
I LOVE BASSISTS! (especially mine!)
As of now I don't plan on posting picspam of any of the other members though...Tatsuha's was time-consuming enough. lol. I may change my mind! So be prepared to be blown away with their gorgeousness.....or not!<3
eeeeh dont worry! i wont do anything to Tatsuha! im fine with my two man!! and they are prfect for me cuz they are tall lol XDDDDD SATSUKI!!! as long as i have him believe me i dont care anything else lmao XDDDDD

ahhh stop showing off! lmao XDD tho thats true! *-* *pats head* go find some satsuki too XDDDDD
look.. you do know i have a thing for tatsuha... but im not shoing.. cuz it is hidden.. and satsuki is always on top! .. yes >.<
I WANT SATSUKI!!! SATSUKI!!!

nossdesagel@ you are welcomie hun!!! have fun with him!!!^^ YEAP take good care of him! *nods nods* ^^

☆ My Jeong, Hikaru, Sakae, Juka, Narumi, Satsuki, Rubii, Yuji, Jun ☆
☆ Claimer,ajsnoopy ☆ Claim,Miyavifan ☆