View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

Posting: How to get people to ignore your posts. - 08-05-2008, 02:06 AM

This is a bit of a rant thread but it still fits the section. I've noticed a slight trend to happen on JF more than other forums: posting in small font that's bright colours.

Yea, simple. Don't do it if you want your posts to get ignored. It's hard to read and hurts your eyes. I'm not sure about other people but when I see someone post in brightly coloured small font on a white background I don't even bother reading it and ignore it.

Sure you're trying to be unique and that's fine for you. Please though... make sure people can read it? I mean fuchsia, cyan, or bright purple on a white background? Sorry that's just annoying.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular. Though I'm sure someone here will think so. It's a general thing though. So if you feel "targeted" that's your fault.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.