View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TokyoRain (Offline)
How strong are you now?

Send a message via Yahoo to TokyoRain
final one I promise - 08-11-2008, 07:22 PM

And he did surprise me.

The first series of notes was slow and lengthly, filled with a deep tone that ate up any empty space in the entire room and vibrated the furniture. He quickly picked up into a more up tempo piece, a cross between classical and blues, it sounded like the Japanese compositions he had been listening to for the last few weeks. The piece was filled with ups and downs, lots of flowing notes that merged everything together and sang with a passion I hadn't heard in a while. It was very easy to find a theme to paint on my canvas as my brush started dancing to the notes of his melody. Somehow I chose colors for this, I didn't know quite what I was doing until it was done and I was staring at my best piece of work in a long time. The scene I painted depicted a lake filled with stars and herrings and a small girl dropping a red leaf, the only red I had used in the entire piece, into the lake and causing a ripple of discord among the stars. There were trees that had silver leaves and grey branches and hundreds of different colored angel feathers sprawled throughout the sky.

"Nice." Bryan said from over my shoulder as he stood to my left. "I think that's the best we have done in a while, by the way what did I play?" he asked with a smirk. I looked up at him to see if he was serious, that was something I could never understand about musicians, whenever they played something of their own it always seemed to slip their minds exactly what had been performed.

"You sounded amazing." I said with a smile of my own.

"I would have to agree." A voice filled with dark promises spoke from the door. "And I would also have to ask a favor of you as well."

Sorry that's so long.............enjoy! :P

"If I could follow my heart again it would be yours
with every breath I would find a way to love you more"
~With You by Josh Groban

"With you I have everything I have ever wanted. Simple and true. With loving eyes so beautiful." ~ With You by Josh Groban