View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
08-13-2008, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdSight View Post
Oh yeah. While not a fan of fanfiction itself, I could care less about it being written. If it makes people happy to do it, let them eat cake (or something like that).

But when fanfiction writers think they're actual writers, that's when I swoop in with a pen and black pieces of paper and ask them to come up with something on their own.
I enjoy writing fanfictions but I also enjoy writing regular stories from my own imagination. Heck, my english teacher gave us a random promt of what would you do if you won a million dollars and it had to be 100 words or more...finished it in like 30min and over 300words. SHe gave me a look like I was crazy haha...
at the moment I'm readin an inuyasha fanfic on fanfiction.net its called The Phoenix Blade: Time Lapse...I usually wouldn't enjoy how it is written but I'm mainly just readin it to see if I can finish te story. [700,000+ words and 86 chapters. Longest story I have attempted to read yet]