View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
Exclamation DeathNote: First Themes VS. Second Themes - 03-01-2007, 08:29 AM

Title speaks for itself.
Which deathnote opening do you think is better?
Personally, I like metal, however, i don't think the new op fits the storyline of the anime. But there is one more factor - the new graphics.
New graphics as in L doing martial arts, sharper visual effects, etcetc. The way they're potrayed - awesome.
Inspite of this, I'd still go with the first op because I think the music is what's more important and what causes a greater impact. But ofcourse, this are all my own reasons.
As for the ending theme.. I kinda like it.. so I'd opt for both! XD~! Yes, you CAN select both if you want, lol..
Edit:Forget it, I love all the themes! XD~!
Here're the new opening and ending themes, enjoy!

Opening theme

Ending theme

P.S.I'm not asking anyone to go along with anyone and impose your ideals on everyone, so i don't any unwanted debates/arguments here on which song is better, get it? Simply vote, and state your reasons. Good boys and girls! ^_^
Oh and erm.. I wasn't sure(still am not) about whether this belongs to the Japanese Music or Anime & Manga Forum. So mods, move as you deem fit. I don't mind.

Edited: Btw, I've posted the older themes on the second page for those who don't know ^^

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 04-09-2007 at 08:54 AM.