View Single Post
(#43 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
08-27-2008, 04:49 AM

Just settin up the beginnin of a story I'm writin for a contest...my microsoft word doesn't work and ill forget about it if i save it to wordpad or anything. So yea...

A character writes a book. A character is peaceful throughout most of the story. The story must involve a pile of hay in the beginning. The story is set during a vacation. The story takes place a year into in the past.

I remember looking out across the small pond, staring at the many hay bales on the other side. It had been summer and I had been on vacation to my grandparents farm. It used to be so much fun, but that time, exactly one year ago today, changed my life forever. It had been so drastic, that I decided to write a book on it. So I did...that's where my story begins, that fateful day of June 27, 1998.

"Maria darling! It's time to come in now honey, the sun is setting," a voice called from within a small country house.