View Single Post
(#157 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
09-19-2008, 08:00 AM

I'm curious as to when the actual deadline is. I want to do the physical stuff as close to the deadline as possible. I'm diabetic, so I have to get a person to sign it.

Okay, for me, the main problems I'm going to have are:

Transcripts from university, since I'm still attending and will have to have the school write a letter, or whatever, giving a graduation date. I do know this, the latest I'll be finished is June 2009, the earliest, March 2009. I'm doubled up on classes, and after the upcoming term, I have to put in a request to continue doubling up. I'm pretty sure my requesting this will be after the application's deadline, which means an inaccurate date. -_- I would hate to get screwed over because of something like this.

Self-Assessment form for doctor, since I'm diabetic and a bit nervous over this and hope that the doctor actually does say I'm healthy enough for such a program.

Second reference. I guess I'll ask my Academic Advisor to write out a letter for me.

SoP...I still haven't written one yet. I need to get off of me lazy bum and do so! lol