View Single Post
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Wasabista (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-20-2008, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Finally you get it! Maybe I wouldn't have to spend so much time on it if you would learn to respond what I actually wrote rather than further your agenda using my supposed position as a springboard.

Anyway.... Female chauvinism works for me I guess.

I'll just add that the examples you've given are more telling of the type of society you live in more than any female conspiracy if indeed they are accurate. (As I said, there are two sides to every story).
Well, yeah, I conceded your point right away. If your point is "the dictionary says so and so."

Problem is, what you call "radical feminism" is actually the driving force in feminism. As I proved above, it led to the FALSE but widespread belief that men are the main agents of domestic violence. It led to the Duluth procedures, which require police to treat all domestic incidents with the assumption of male guilt. It led to today's confiscatory policies on divorce, which generally hand the children and half the assets to the woman, regardless of who is the better parent and who earned the money.

These are problems that affect all of us, and were created by the feminist movement. If all you want to do is read the dictionary, up to you. Horses to water and all that. But I think Miss Misa posted the original article to get into a more substantial discussion of real social issues. The rest of us will get on with that, if that's okay with you.

『辛かった」といえる前に
「辛かったろう」と言ってくれる