View Single Post
(#118 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

09-20-2008, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
Divorce rates are up for a number of reasons. Legislation has made it easier for people to get a divorce, before it was much harder. It was expensive and time consuming to get a divorce in previous years, so expensive that ordinary people would have never been able to afford it. You could say that the change in legislation was down to the protests by the feminist movement, making it easier for people who want a divorce, to get one. I really don't see the problem in that. Feminists don't force anyone to get a divorce. They are giving them that choice.

So feminism is blameworthy because it's given people [women and MEN too] the right to choose whether to leave a dead relationship or not? Well hey, that blame is fine by me!
Lol, like I said, there is more than one issue that Feminism has caused but it isn't entirely down to Feminism either. Can you only focus on one thing at a time or something?
Yea i'm sure most "dead" relationships are a reason for some people to leave that relationship. Then again it also gives them less of a reason to try. You have people left right and centre, doing what they want in their own selfish desire. Know what animal they're mimicing in that behaviour?
A Pig.
Problems also branch off other problems. There is adultery, sexual dependancy, teen pregnancies, more cases of badly brought up children, lack of a familial structure.. all linked to this problem of divorce rate.
If you don't see all this and how it is wrong, then you are the one who is ignorant here.
Also you don't need to remind me that MEN are also enjoying the benefits of following their base hedonistic agendas.
Noone said they weren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I've already told you, inequality exists in other countries and feminists are doing things about it now. If you really insist it's whiney women moaning about how their men left them, well, all I can say is, that's a pretty ignorant thing to say.
And i've already told you that feminists can't do squat in those countries. There are better organisations out there with more productive ideas who don't label themselves as "Feminists". Like I said in one of my first posts, there are VERY few countries where Feminism can do anything anymore.
Also, yes I do insist a Feminist is a whiney woman who cries about how a man left her. As sad as their stories might be, those are the feminists I see around me, not the ones who drop everything to help females in other countries.

Labelling yourself in fruitless causes, create more divisions amongst people.
Right now female empowerment is not even an issue and so Feminism is not needed in the majority of countries, especially Western ones.
If you're a Feminist Misa, why are you? Did you lose your right to vote? Did you get beat by a spouse? Did you get abused physically by males?

On a side note, most males who DO harass women, are most likely used to it since they receive the "ok" from other women. Therefore they carry that attitude onto other women, thinking it's a socially acceptable thing to do. I would say 70% of the time, they'd be right in thinking that.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers