View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xxJustMexx (Offline)
...Me?...

Hi. I'm looking for friends all over the world and that are somethin like me - 10-04-2008, 07:37 AM

Hi. I'm looking for people with similar interests as me so if you would like to talk I'll be happy to.
First of all I'm not what people would call "normal" I do have to say that I am pretty weird, but i love being different or weird which ever you prefer. Oh but anyways I can tell you about myself now, but where can i start? I live in the US, I am a native American to be specific I'm a Cherokee Indian. I love anime/manga. People think I'm goth/emo because I wear black all the time, I hardley ever talk, and I always seem depressed. The music I listen to: um pretty much all kinds except for country, I mostly listen to alternative. I LOVE halloween. and I like walking and playing at night (I like the dark), and n
In case your wondering, here are a few reasons why almost everyone thinks I'm weird.

reason no. 1
I pretty much sleep in the daytime and am awake at night

reason no. 2
write and draw on my floor and walls

reason no. 3
I am ALWAYS wearing my jacket no matter what the weather is

reason no. 4
I hardley ever sleep but when I do go to sleep it's very early in the morning, I'll be up all night then go to sleep about 5 or 6 in the morning.

Theres a lot more but thats only a few so if you have any interests in being my friend send me a message

Hello I'm:
Not Anti-social
I just hate you