View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Firebird (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via ICQ to Firebird Send a message via Skype™ to Firebird
Hitch-hiking Japan - 10-04-2008, 03:15 PM

Well, i have been around japan for 3 months now and i did quite some travelling. In that time i also did alot of hitchiking to save money and i will continue to do so because i had a good time.
So here you can see a map of where i have been, where i hitched and where i took the train/bus Google Maps

here you can see the pictures of my travel (there are around 350 currently, so it might take some time) Picasa Web Albums - Dennis - Japan 2008/2009
i put the pictures down on the map, but this will take a bit longer to load and doesnt inlcude all pictures (around 270 currently) Picasa Web Albums - Dennis - Japan 2008/2009
I also have a blog, but its german only Japan 2008/2009

please feel free to leave any questions or comments in this post or in my guestbook Free guestbook - Japan 2008-2009 - 123Guestbook.com - Get your free guestbook now!

Please dont leave any comments under a single picure as i will not read them. If you have any question to a place i have been or about hitchhiking feel free to aks (i will write short guide to hitchhiking if there is any demand)

Dennis

Back home after 1 year work and travel in Japan and 3 month in Korea: www.teglas.asia (text is in German, but see the pictures!)