View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
maratilla (Offline)
New to JF

Question Could sombody suggest what may I do with unequalled Anchovy sause ? - 10-14-2008, 11:25 PM

I bought it this summer and foun time remember about only today. I sited couple hours and translated avery word because destrust of aroma.Never ate suchkind before. I can't understand why 3 kanzi says next (if I translated right by Jp.dict.) : 1st kanzi I translated as coctail from FISH and DOG because of such I didn't found, 2nd FISH and 3rd SEAL . Now found Thai dictionary and belive translate script today. Hornestli suspect use .
Maybe I maide mistake wrighting into this forum , But at place of Anchovy,Dog,Fish and seal I would prefer go home instead be closed in bottle so long time. Pour out to washbasin not attractive idea, but maybe thisstright route to native places through pipes. No stop, I got new excellent impuls.We have nearly sertain lakes and 1 river,also 80km from here Bothnia Gulf. What if there appears new kind of creature - WoollenSealySquid- which don't sink , don't freeze, running, swimming and flying fast if want.He is public's friend and favorite because soft, gentle and fluffy. He is member of en elite force US Navy and of Pokémon's .