View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

Reasons to tell my dad to "graduate" from dial-up. - 10-25-2008, 06:56 PM

Hello, there! As Urikosrandomstalker and I were discussing in another thread... I need something other than dial-up internet.

I'm getting sick of this. My internet costs $10 a month for unlimited use and it's a piece of SHIT! On top of it, it's provided by Wal-Mart and AOL!

About a year ago, my internet would not randomly log off on me like it does now. Apparently, what people have told me, is that within my neighborhood is that my internet is making everybody else's internet slower because my internet takes up a lot of "space" to surf the web. That's why it randomly logs off every few minutes, distrupting everything I'm doing. I don't know the technical terms, but that's the best I can describe what people have told me. Also, 50% of the time it logs off, it's a telemarketer calling and distrupting EVERYTHING.

Before my internet would randomly log off, a five minute YouTube video took about 2-3 hours to load.

I can't do any homework on my computer. I've gone through so many mental breakdowns on homework and projects and my dad STILL doesn't listen! Once I spent about 10 hours after school, during study hall, going to the library, and to my friend's house to create a powerpoint for school! And it was for an honors class with the most bitchy teacher! How fun is that?!

I can't even get proper updates on my computer anymore! Nope! I can't even download things my computer tells me to download because of my internet randomly logging off on me!

I would like everybody here to help me think of really powerful things to tell my dad to get internet that doesn't involve a 75ft cord from my room to my brothers to plug into the phonejack.

I'm getting sick of this, after five years of suffering. My mom is even pissed off because all of her free work offers and things we want to do can't even load online.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780