View Single Post
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

11-02-2008, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by derflinger View Post
I think its not love... You cant love someone just after sex... no way!!! I was in love 2 times in my life - the second time I was with my girlfriend for about 1.5 year and after that I recognize that I wasn't in full love - it was just slightly. In your position I think you are just fascinated about this guy... hmm I dont know how to put it in words

Love is something that must be building by 2 people and this process take long time... and im sure about it Try your best maybe someday you will call this love with no hesitation Gambatte
You might be misunderstanding. I don't feel that only during and after. It's even when I don't see him.
I think of him and it makes me smile, and I miss him each time, til I get to see him again.

But I don't feel like I need to see him everyday, only that I want to.
And he's the first person I want to share important things with.

thanks for the good luck wishes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Yeah, it is possible to feel like you're in love with someone the moment you meet them, doesn't mean you are truly in love though, it's just a bunch of emotions playing tricks on you.
I did say this before, but you might not have seen that post. I am not talking about being in love, I am only talking about love.

I am definitely old enough to know my own heart. Also, I know how I was in other relationships, afraid that the relationship would end, and trying to hold onto it at all costs, even when the guy isn't good for me, because I didn't want to be alone.
It's not like that at all this time. It's very different.
I don't need to be with him, but I want to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
That's what Mum said about my Dad! Aww ~ She said that she felt that he was right because everything just felt easier with him. Easier than the hassle from other relationships and stuff. Aww ~

All mine have been utter chaos but I think that's self-inflicted because I'm super emotional, which is probably a bad thing I know.
That's exactly how I feel about the guy I'm with now, and the relationship.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....

Last edited by Miyavifan : 11-02-2008 at 02:47 AM.