View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
DSX (Offline)
I MUY LOCO!!!!

Looking for a (Trustworthy) Critic. - 11-02-2008, 06:44 AM

Okay, that writing website (got a link to it in my profile) is pretty much dead, so I'm looking for a critic for my stories here.

I take my work VERY seriously, as I plan on become a famous novelist in the future, like Stephen King or something. So, I won't be posting my stories for the whole wide web to read until I get 'em copyrighted. I don't want to risk somebody getting the fame for all the time I've spent on my stories.

There will be one major requirement to be a critic for me, and that's having an iron stomach. Some of my stories will be EXTREMELY graphic (The LoP Killer), and if you're just gonna give me a fake critic because it grosses you out too much, I wouldn't want you to bother...Though grossing/creeping readers out will be my goal with The LoP Killer...

Currently I'm in progress of The LoP Killer, which is written from the killer's perspective, as a diary of sorts.

You can hit me up on the PM or just send me an email. PMs are preferred though, because I don't check my e-mail as often.

I thank you in advance.