(#18 (permalink))
Old
ZedKnightly (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to ZedKnightly Send a message via Yahoo to ZedKnightly
12-15-2008, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
Side note: Be a gentleman. Offer her your coat if it's chilly. Open doors for her. Let her order first, and stand up when she leaves the table. Walk her home.

My girlfriend said many Japanese men are taught the Samurai way of being with a woman: love her, but don't show it too much. If she's interested in you, be a gentleman and she'll melt like butter. It'll be a shock to her system and I can almost guarantee she'll love it.

Koir, sometimes people don't get texts until it's too late to reply. I wouldn't make any assumptions just because of technology. If and when he says something to her face, that's a better time to judge.
again thanks mate. its ok, at some point i did thought that maybe that no reply was a sign of a no from her. but its without certainty so i didnt give up this hope i have.
Until i am rejected face to face then maybe ill accept it.

thanks again mate, ur too kind. i am aware of the manners though, heheheh. im just praying that if i took that chance, shed let me do those..

for now all i can do is wait for the perfect moment to ask her out... as ill be leaving for vacation to my home country this saturday and ill be gone for 2 weeks... id like to take her out to dinner with me before saturday if i could. that leaves me 5 days including today to try and ask her the ultimate sinful question.

thanks for the advices and opinion mates..
i think i will be the villain on this and try to take her out with me.

those who flaunt their power disappear when the TRULY powerful appear..