View Single Post
(#66 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-15-2008, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
This is how I see it right now. She has a relationship with another person and ZedKnightly is trying to steal her away from him. If she's in a serious relationship then no matter where or when he'll confess, she'll decline his emotions. You say no harm no foul, I say that's when all the problems will start. It won't be the same after that, because it's hard to pretend that nothing happened when that person turns you down. Obviously a tension will grow between those two, he might become cold to her, and she'll start feeling guilt because of that, and that's not good nor for her nor for him.
So like I said in my previous post, first he should find out more about her relationship, and if it's nothing serious, only then he should make his move.

Everybody here are just giving out advices on how he should make his move, but obviously nobody cares how it'll impact on the girl.
I am not advising he give her a ring. I am saying ask her out for a meal. If she declines he knows where he stands and he hasn't embarrassed himself.