Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
01-04-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen_Goth View Post
it depends *how* religious they are

I've had a couple of relationships with Christian guys before; each was different about how they practised their faith; but I'm a little more relaxed about how far they'd go; however; try to convert me or preach *at* me and I'll tear you a new one

i have two friends who have been together for over 4 years now; the girl is strict Christian and the guy is very atheist; however they LOVE to debate about how their differences of faith effects their outlook on things; it works for them, so again, if you're respectful, and can agree to disagree it shouldn't be a negative impact either
As I said, it depends on how liberal they are. The problem for me is that I always want to analyse the mindset of people around me and when it comes to my questions about their religion and why they follow that particular system of beliefs, they often take it far to personal and misinterpret it as me trying to convert them... while I merely want to discuss/debate this aspect of their lives. :/
One time I even got dumped with the argument that "I am an anti-christ" XD ... Fear me!

So yeah, so far it has not worked out for me... or I have yet to meet a open-minded christian chick, which meets my tastes and has the same passion for debates as I do XD