View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Kayame (Offline)
I is the Ebil Fuzzy BunnY

Send a message via AIM to Kayame
Part 2 of Chapter 2 - 03-13-2007, 11:31 PM

The figure was tall with short black hair, and a black cape on his back, covering up anything that was he was wearing. They had glasses, with square frames, that were slightly bent in the middle to keep them from falling off. It took Malaya some time to figure out who she was looking at, but as the figure came close it hit her.
“Oh, hello Kyo. What is it?”
“I need to show you something, but you can’t tell Lash about this or she will kill. The stupid blind bat wouldn’t dare let you see this, despite the fact that it could save your life.” Kyo spoke softly, his voice barely heard, even by Malaya who was only a foot away.
“A blind bat am I? Well I’m sure you remember this ‘blind bat’ saved you how many times? Or is it you can’t count that high?” Lash appeared behind him, her tiny grey wings spread out, which only ranged half a foot each. Malaya could hear Kyo cursing under his breath as he turned around and forced a smile.
“Well at least I can see if someone is flicking me off.” Kyo spat back at her.
“At least I have a back bone to where no one would even think about flicking me off you jellyfish.” A silence fell over them. Out of no where Lash and Kyo began to laugh while Malaya just stood there trying to figure out what she missed.
“Now, what were you going to show Malaya that you know I wouldn’t approve of?”
“I was going to show her what her parents looked like, and...what they were.” Kyo took a step back, looking at everything but Lash and Malaya.
“You will not do such a thing! Are you out of your mind or do you even have one?!” This was the first time Malaya, or Kyo for that matter, ever heard Lash raise her voice unless she was yelling at someone for trying to trip her or something.
“I want to see my parents though...”, Malaya said softly.
“I do not care if you want to or not. You will not see who or what they were. Do you both understand me? Now, I will not hear any more of this. Kyo you will find that chimera that Josu is ranting about and give it to him, then you will came with me to speak with the “Grand Lord Hitoja” about a few matters.” Kyo nodded and walked off, looking in different doors to see if the chimera was in there. Lash then turned to Malaya.
“As for you. I want you to go into the garden and bring me those four money demons that has been stealing our ingredient. Do not return until then. And also, I better not get any word of you going to the library to look up anything until I say it’s ok.” With that said, Lash turned on her heels and took off back to her room.
Fine then, I didn’t want to read anything anyway. Gah! Sometimes the people here get on my last nerve, Malaya thought to herself as she pulled open the door. Taking a few seconds to blink as her eyes got used to the light, she stepped back and tripped over something behind her. Fed up with people sneaking up on her she turned swiftly.
“WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW!” Her voice bounce from wall to wall, causing everyone to open their door and poke their heads out to see what was going on. Before her, she saw an odd creature, that looked part lion, part human, and part wolf demon. Her eyes widen as the creature began to speak.
“Help.....me....help....me...” The creature repeated over and over. Stunned and horrified, Malaya just stood there, her mouth hanging open and her eyes each a fist wide. Josu came running down the hall and grabbed the creature by the mane, making it roar out in pain. Malaya flinched and fell to her knees, covering he head.
“Ha! I found it. I guess Nuru didn’t have my chimera, anyway. Well, sorry if it scared you. He must have wondered out of my room.” Josu smiled as he pulled the creature away as it kept calling for help. Everyone went back to their room muttering something, most likely relative to ‘I can’t believe she screamed just because....’ type of stuff. Scared out of her mind now, Malaya jumped up and ran out of the hall, blinded by the bright light. She ran until she was out of breath and looked around finding herself at the door to the gardens.
“I may as well do what Lash said and go find those monkey demons.” For the rest of the day Malaya was out smarted by the monkey demons, will making a fool out of herself.

Words to know
Chimera- A creature that was created by putting two or more creatures together. Anyone who has seen that episode of Full Metal Alchemist knows what I mean.

Jörmungandr- Norse mythology. He is the son of Loki, the god of trickery, who was sent to Midgard, or the middle of the Earth, and he grew so large he in circled the Earth and bit his own tail.

Baskalis- A dangerous small snake like creature.

Seven Gods- Norse Mythology. The seven gods, are those of Norse Mythology and are as followed, Thor, Loki, Odin, Freyr, Freyja, Frigg, Hel. There are more then these seven. These are merely those of which the characters of my book recognize as try gods.

"People who are alone are ignorant people who can't see around them to look at those whom stay around far after they should leave. And because of this we have formed anger that has no meaning, in which means we are nothing more then the things that created this anger. Nothing. Well I'm something!" ~Kay-Chan