View Single Post
(#99 (permalink))
Old
xGarnetx (Offline)
Humanless

Send a message via MSN to xGarnetx
01-15-2009, 07:23 PM

@kireikoori, I agree with the reasons you gave in the first post.
Mmm.. I like Visual Kei, because I love that kind of combination between visual things (such us make-up, their looks, how do they act in lives, etc) and music skills (what I've heard from j-rock is always great, great guitar solos, great bass intros, great vocals, etc). Furthermore, I always liked androgynous people, 'cause I think there is no need to divide both sexes, so, guys who look like females, and some girls that look like boys (or girls that look like boys that look like girls u.ú), I just love them.
And, some months ago I started caring about japanese culture, and as I love lenguages, I just can't stop loving japanase. I think it is a very interesting lenguage, and I love the way some j-rockers use it. Because there are really good j-rock lyrics out there, lyrics that can express too many feelings, lyrics that really rock.
So, I think it is a comprehensive (I don't know if this is the word I'm looking for, but anyway xD) kind of music which I'm just starting to listen but I really like it ^^

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=44467&dateline=1232796035

~ The image of a falling butterfly without wings ~