View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TomoyaIchigo (Offline)
New to JF

Wink Romance in Japan... Is reality always bitter? - 01-19-2009, 06:00 AM

Alrite... Ladies n Gentleman, Guys n Gals... What do you think about romance in Japan? How is it like having BF or GF?

Lately I've been reading lots of romantic mangas.

Most of the plot are based on school life and they were written as if japanese guys are either perverted or really idiot who doesn't even know what a girl want. On the other hand, the girls, in manga, are very pretty, yet they fight each other to be GF of those good-for-nothing male lead.

Guys... I mean no offense here. I know most of japan guys are really bright and talented. But how do you guys feel about those character in manga. Are there such boy n girl in Japan? Or are they just wild imagination of over-perverted mangaka's thoughts?

Girls.. how about you all? Do you think you will do something like that in those manga if you like a guy? How do you feel about those manga? What kinda guy you want as your BF?

I'm really curious about this since I read a few romance manga. I read I''s, Suzuka and a few more. If you know better manga let me know too. Hope to hear what you all have to say about this.

P.S. I'm not japanese nor live in Japan. So, I know nothing about this. Pls do care to share some experience. And I would like to have a few friend who wanna talk about this with me. Matta ne.