View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Niknaizorai (Offline)
JF Regular

Question about Japanese women over 40 wanting to have foreigner's babies - 01-27-2009, 10:55 PM

This is going to sound strange enough but I am obliged to post this out of curiosity.

Please, correct me if I am wrong since I am not Japanese myself.

I heard of similar cases two or three times but I want to verify these findings.

I think Japanese women (and probably other foreign women) when they reach forties have a last biological pressure for having a baby. It is understandable to a point because women (and men) get self-realized when becoming mother or father. No problem with that.

Now, I heard of three cases where single Japanese women over 35 or 40 traveled overseas to just get pregnant from foreigners and get back to Japan to have their babies. They might spend some time with the foreigner to know him as a person but in all three cases Japanese women disappeared from the scene or the biological fatherĀ“s world. I mean the biological father of the child finds himself unable to locate the Japanese single woman. In all three cases, they never consumated marriage.

Now, I met a Japanese single lady who had a friend who confidentially told her that she just came to a big city (I will not say which one) to have a baby just from any foreigner. That was her goal. I couldnt believe my ears and made me very sad to see the world come to this. They need the men just to have a baby...?

Thank you for your comments.