Rinnegato (Offline)
JF Regular

01-30-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gattaccia View Post
Ciao Simone
Com'è andata il 22?
Fammi sapere
Hola, aspettavo la tua risposta prima di riscrivere (anche se oggi avevo in mente di farlo comunque)...
Come stai? E Aki? Mi auguro che si trovi bene con i suoi compagni ^^

Per quanto riguarda il colloquio, sono stato selezionato ed il 2 Febbraio mi devo ripresentare per nuove informazioni ed eventualmente l'inizio del corso formativo... Non vedo l'ora di cominciare ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niknaizorai View Post
Is spanish languages similar to italian? what about people?
Mmmmh... Spanish isn't so similar to Italian, infact I wasn't able to understand the spanish foreign who tried to talk to me (and I think it is the same to them)...
Italian and Spanish have something similar that allow their speaker to understand each others a bit easily, but knowing spanish don't make you speak italian.
A funny thing: in Italy we say that to speak spanish you only need to add a "s" at the end of every word (italian word of course) and as far as I heard the spanish say that to speak italian you only need to add a "a" at the end of every word (spanish word of course)...

Am I totally blind this time? When I'm dreaming the dreams that I fear, some call it nightmare and some call it life, what is the sense of existing in here?
And I think of the sadness when I'm dreaming of leaving the pain, I don't get all that madness, and it drives me insane