XxLoveDiruxX (Offline)
not really on here much..

Location: in Kyo's pocket!! i love this pocket!!! so warm and little... <3~
Send a message via AIM to XxLoveDiruxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxLoveDiruxX
02-01-2009, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
You're welcome.

Are there any outfits you want right now?
i want plenty of outfits... lol... just got no money... >.<

OK!!! since i havent been on here in a while, with it being the latter half of my senior year in HS, i figured i would come to my favorite website and give everyone a shout-out!!! ^__^

here we go!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirotighta View Post
Mmhm, I was just under the impression that this was a lolita focused thread, since it's called "Lolita Clan" you know? I dunno... Japan Forum seems to be pretty disorganized.

Oh, and your dress looks lovely, though I can't see the quality of the lace. If I were you I'd take off the large satin bow, because as we know, satin is a lolita no-no. Unless maybe its in small portions, like a ribbon or two, but that is a pretty big bow. And, I know this must be hard for you, as well endowed you are, be careful of the cleavage lol. Remember, modesty is the best lolita policy! ^_^
*pfft* thank you... i can't help that the dress was made like this (with the bow)... i cant take it off, or the dress loses the Shinya-like qualities... but it looks ok... and i am sorry that i have a pretty big chest... XD lol but i can try... i just needed a different style of dress... thats why i want a puffy-sleeved blouse when i get my goth-loli jumper dress im going to buy with my birthday monies (july... :'( )

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalgirlj View Post
name- Jenny Szablak (magicalgirlj)
age- 18
favorite type- Punk lolita
brand- Baby The Stars Shine Bright
store- Candy Violet
colors- Red and black
likes- the fashion, the frills, the lace
dislikes- the strict standards
anyways i love all types of lolita fashion. I would love to join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NettoKun View Post
Name:jeanette(but my friends call my netto-kun)
Favourite Type of Lolita:sweet and gothic
Favourite Lolita Brand:don't have one yet
Favourite Lolita Store:lolita kisama
Favourite Colours:black, white,red,and pink
Likes and Dislikes:likes: the designs and lace^^ dislikes: nothin really
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiraChambela View Post
Name: Kit, Kitty or Kitty-Cat
Favourite Type of Lolita: Gothic or Elegant Gothic Lolita and Sweet Lolita
Favourite Lolita Brand: Moi-même-Moitié
Favourite Lolita Store: Lolita Kisama and In the Starlight
Favourite Colours: Black, Red, Pink, White, Lime Green
Likes: Visual Kei, Music, Designing, Drawing, Writing, Reading and Random walks
Dislikes: Spiders, Thunder and snobby people oh and the hot circle called the sun
Quote:
You're welcome.

Oh, thank you!!

Name: Miyavifan (in RL I'm Jessy)
Favourite Type of Lolita: Gothic Lolita mainly (especially Mana's type)
Favourite Lolita Brand: Moi Meme Moitie
Favourite Lolita Store: Midi:Nette
Favourite Colours: black, blue, purple, red
Likes and Dislikes:I dislike closed-minded people, mean people, headaches, racists, people are against others just because of their nationality. cruelty to animals, people putting down things or people they don't understand or like.

I like singing, dancing, meeting people, watching tv and movies, listening to music. cats. shopping.
Hey jess... i was wondering when you were going to find me again... XD KYO WILL MEET US ONE DAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaidaXoxo View Post
Name: Kacine
Nicknames: Kai, Creep
Favourite lolita: Gothic
Favourite brand: Moi-meme-moitie
Favourite store: I like many
Favourite colours-Black, Red, Blue, Silver
Dislikes: onions, cabbage, homophobes, superficial people.

is that ok? n_n
WELCOME EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! so many new peoples... >.< sorry i havent gotten the chance to say "hi" yet... with all the homework....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
I'm tryin to get to it but everything seems to interfer...I know have track practice til 4:30 and tons of homework because my teachers can't understand that we need breaks from homework sometimes. And all these other things around the house...plus I gotta help my friend figure out where we're gonna go...well its more like where we're gonna stop to take breaks
i agree... i will try to get it when i can... government and german homework doesnt help my situation... >.< but whenever i have free time... i will record it!!! <3

Quote:
I think you look beautiful. You had said something about Keaton, and what he said, right? He's an idiot.

Misa... I love this Hello Kitty dress.. and you are beautiful, too.

seems I'd be older than anyone here... so I'm not sure about joining, even though I like some of these styles, and hope to wear them soon, even if only rarely.
well... arigaotu. yes, keaton keeps bothering me and my language-skills... and bout me being fat 'n stuffs... hes still talking to me kinda putting me down... i wish i could make him go away... >.< :'(
~but thank you... -^__^-

and i agree... miss missa, you look darling. very beautiful... <3

you... are older than many of us here... as i recall from those past PM convos we had... but who cares?!? you are only as old as you feel!!! -^__^- you needed to be here. you have people who know you here!!! ^__^ dont worry!!! <3

and all: question!!! who has a love to spend valentines day with? and if you are alone, are you going to do something lolita on that day? i am *hopefully* going to bake cookies and sip tea that day, since no one loves me here... :'(

(edit)
I FORGOT!!! MY CAKE I BAKED LAST WEEK!!! I GOT A PIC!!!
i wore my dress and ate this cake at lunch that day... it was.... yummy!!! and beautiful!!! *SORRY FOR THE HUGE POST!!!!* X3

Last edited by XxLoveDiruxX : 02-01-2009 at 04:40 PM.