View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
wolfdreamer (Offline)
New to JF

02-01-2009, 09:58 PM

she is not insane I did this when I was young to. it not altogether natural but almost every person has done it weather it a imaginary friend or a imaginary scene.(many still do it how do you think they write books or draw art)
I agree with slyk she will grow out of it. It may be she just needs to find a real guy who is like or better then her imaginary guy. try getting her around more people to show her that not all guys/people are like the guy that hurt her.( this will also help her make more friends).

it like the quote I don’t want to sleep because life is finally batter then my dreams. just insert imaginary for sleep and guy for dreams and you get I don’t want to imaginary a guy because the one in life is better then my imaginary one ever was.

pals if she is happy what das it matter it her life. same times you have to imaginary to stay sane...any way good luck with it ..
And they only lock people up if they think they will hurt someone else or themselves they have to many gun crazed killers out there to worry over a imaginary boyfriend.

it took the dead to recognize the dead

Crazy Neighbor to: Albee3B
Cousin to YukisUke