View Single Post
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

02-17-2009, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhantom View Post
Never said they're not SPAM in an active thread, assuming things the way you like won't help. I said it is a weak form of spamming... did not specify it active or inactive. This first paragraph was a bunch of nonsense coming from you.
So now you're classifying spam into categories. Spam is spam, no matter what kind it is. Get over it.

Quote:
Lame example? Look at your lame way of thinking.?
Yes, it was lame. Next time, skip the lame examples and you won't see any. That was my point.

Quote:
Like I said, if you want to revive a post, don't use this way, add an argument but you clearly like the 'OMG I agree' way. Please develop why?
It doesn't matter to me was the thread revived with a good argument or with just another pointless post. Read my first post in this thread if you want know why, because I'm tired to write the same all over again.

Quote:
This is just plain wrong. I replied to an already active thread. It wasn't me who necroposted... sorry but you seem to not understand it very well.
Which of the words "GkScott revived it with his good argument" you didn't understand in my last post!

Quote:
The Geisha thread was started by AlphaDuck, and everybody had different opinion from him. He was banned because of flaming and such, we are commenting on that... it is relevant because it happened on that thread. Usually AlphaDucks thread are flame ones anyway.
Geisha --- is it art? <---- The main question the OP asked.

You posted

Quote:
I'll miss him. Good times back then
Yeah, you're right, that is relevent. How could I even doubt, it really explains are geisha's art or not.

Quote:
I can't believe you defend yourself by taking an example of unusual threads.
I trying to explain it you at any way as posible, but you're to stuborn to listen.

Quote:
And you point is? 2 arguments + 1 necroposting is better than 3 posts with arguments?
This last part wasn't aimed at you. I was just thinking loudly. Sorry if you misunderstood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
If they or you really felt that strongly about it they would've started a new thread reviving the issue or found it and posted in it anyway.
I guess, what I was trying to say was, if they really want they'd post their arguments no matter what would be written in the persons who revived the thread post.

Last edited by Aniki : 02-17-2009 at 12:09 AM.