Thread: Necroposting
View Single Post
(#56 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
02-17-2009, 12:21 AM

[quote=Aniki;675950]So now you're classifying spam into categories. Spam is spam, no matter what kind it is. Get over it.[quote]

No, it's not. Would need another thread to explain different spam types (bots or individuals, advertising form or posts not related to the thread). There is a lot about spam.

Quote:
It doesn't matter to me was the thread revived with a good argument or with just another pointless post. Read my first post in this thread if you want know why, because I'm tired to write the same all over again.
Does not to you? We're talking about how it helps the forum, not you. We need quality members, not posts-count maniacs who necropost.

Quote:
Which of the words "GkScott revived it with his good argument" you didn't understand in my last post!
Then your example is irrelevant because the thread was revived with a fine argument. Too bad the case was closed in there anyway.

Quote:
Geisha --- is it art? <---- The main question the OP asked.

Yeah, you're right, that is relevent. How could I even doubt, it really explains are geisha's art or not.
The argue was finished, AlphaDucky banned. Like I said that thread can't be taken as a normal example. I can't add anything anymore there because there is NO AlphaDucky [original poster] to reply to. Sorry but this is the worst case to be taken as an example.

Quote:
I trying to explain it you at any way as posible, but you're to stuborn to listen.
I'm still here trying to figure out why should people necropost to revive threads instead of giving full arguments. Your reply was 'I don't care how it is done'... you went down to personal preference, I'm judging it as a whole matter for the forum.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?