View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-21-2009, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guza View Post
with evil ryu and shinakuma, playing live is so hard, im not very good at it yet so
Your not good at SF4 because you as secret boss characters in previous games. Play as the real characters on even ground and you might get a bit better. I agree though, the only reason SF4 is good is because of the online mode, nothing will ever compete with SF Alpha 3 Max. Best engine, best combo modes, best character roster, characters have most moves they've ever had in a single game each, best final boss (even though hes a bit of a punching bag now, the final psycho crusher was immense the first time I saw it in 1999).

I beat the current top ranker today but it was on my friends profile (boyze88)
me as Ryu VS Gouki, it was awesome!

Just waiting on my PS3 to arrive and ill be posting my addy here so maybe we can have a JF SF4 tournament or somethin?

What do we think of the new characters? Viper and fuerte are nothing special.. Abel and Rufus however.. very interesting!

@Haggis Is that just for xbox? I wouldnt mind paying for Dee-Jay because i used to play as him alot back in the "new challengers" days. Never liked t-hawk..

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me