View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Sublymonal (Offline)
Official Churro Tester

03-12-2009, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
Could be called the easy way out, maybe you could use it if you didnt know the counter for something, but its no excuse for not learning them.

Cannot comment on Rosetta Stone because I've never used it, but nothing can replace AJATT.
What's that? [the AJATT thing]

As far as Rosetta Stone goes, I'm having a wonderful time with it. I was able to get it substantially cheaper than I thought would. My brother bought it for me, and just mailed me back some of my money! [Naturally, it was a check.] Apparently he was able to get a half-off student discount! [He's a university student.] I do think the 400 big ones is a ridiculous price, but it is all I can do. My grades are theoretically good enough for me to take Japanese at the local university, but my class schedule is jam-packed. In fact, I'm going to have to take summer school so I can fit it in my Senior year. So, for now, it's all I've got.

I suppose I could always try to make friends with Miho.... [Her family just moved in from Japan].... but I think that would have to wait until I can form basic sentences.... [Though it's never a bad time to make friends....]

Meet ケイクヨ, the Cactus King!