View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xgmx (Offline)
New to JF

Question What are you known for at school? - 04-04-2009, 04:42 PM

So I was reading a topic on Armor Games and was about "What are you known for at school?", I thought this was a good topic so I created my own one here. Here is the URL to the topic at Armor Games: What are you known for at school? | Community | Armor Games

Alright so here is what I am known for at school: "Being a friendly, easygoing person. I am also known for being respectable and respectful, as well as being good when it comes to talking to girls. It should be also noted that my mind wanders from trivial topics when walking in the hallways, these topics include a zombie (Resident Evil) infestation of the school, girls, Xenomorphs (along with the occasional Predators/Yautja) in the school, a terrorist attack on the school (i.e. the Columbine High School Massacre), Battlestar Galactica, and so much more. I often go to the library to go on the computers to go on my own website, as well as post on several other forums. I am also considered by many to be funny at times, while being dead serious at others, I am also known for sarcastic occasionally."