View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
coolforcats1 (Offline)
Very Regular to JF!

04-21-2009, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogozhin View Post
Has anyone here helped someone, only to have them spit the dummy and take out their frustration on you? Recently?

I met this person through a Japanese club we have at uni. I got on well with this person and I used to give her regular help with her Japanese homework. I told her about a good translation dictionary (which I ended up getting dad to buy for her) and tried to include her in my Japanese group. I even told her of a few customs and things to be aware of when she goes over there.

So she ends up going, I send her an email to ask her how it's all going (to which she doesn't reply). I chase her up on msn and she just lets loose a spiel about all the things that are wrong with the country...my phone won't connect to my computer, trains are crowded, banks are crappy blah blah. Then she fires a few shots at me, saying stuff like "the next time you brag about Japan, you should probably mention all this shit".

It makes me angry (and even feel stupid) that I've put myself out this much for someone so ungrateful and childish.
That's so mean!! Have you spoken to her face to face about it?

L.O.V.E Nyappy!
カチイ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21854982@N08/