(#77 (permalink))
Old
Taty (Offline)
New to JF

Hajimemashite =P - 04-27-2009, 05:51 PM

Name: Taty

Coming to you from: Germany

First Breath: April 19th, 1990

intentions and whatnot: umm I'm an aspiring Idol and one of my dreams is to voice act Kogami Akira in German ^.^ I really have lots of dreams... hmm I'm seriously crazy about Japan... and well it would be nice to meet people who share my interests! =P maybe I can polish my Japanese a little bit too... (says the girl who can only read 5 kanji so far xD)
why do you want to go to japan: are you kidding? Japan is like paradise! you know, they have these super kawaii dresses in my size (I'm tiny xD) and they've got good music and I really want to sing japanese (anime xD) songs in a karaoke bar and the food is just sugoku oishii!! I've got to try original sushi, onigiri, takoyaki, melonpan, taiyaki, kakigoori, osenbei and daifuku! Soshite, I wanna go to Japan for anime fan stuff, sailor suits, costumes, and digimon plushies! And I want a majo rika plushy too! xD I'm just so excited about all of this! everyone says Japanese suits me xD my friends make like manga eyes when they hear I'm learning Japanese then they ask me to say something and then I come with something simple like >otanjoubi omedeto< or >lemon pie tabetai< (that's my favorite xD) and they say it sounds so kawaii when I say it xD *scroll* woo! I'm talking way too much again!
Sore jya, bye-beeeeeeeee! ^.^

~I'm a bit irresolute, but that's ok because I'm cute!~