View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
05-02-2009, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithDas View Post
Will there ever really be an end to naruto, i mean god look how many filler episodes naruto had.
Fillers are used to keep the manga ahead of the anime or else we get series that end prematurely. Some series don't have much filler because it has a big gap or either the manga was already finished, or very close to it, before the anime started. An example of this is stuff like Deathnote. Kuroshitsuji's anime was majority filler. Most of the story was anime original because there wasn't much to work with manga wise.

Filler isn't bad if it's done right, imo. Extending canon arcs, for me anyway, is annoying. I'd take something anime original over that any day, especially with the way Naruto does filler. Three or four eps, the story for that filler arc is over and it goes to the next thing.

Anyway, imo, seems Naruto is going to be ending soon for the manga. I really don't see what other story they can get out of it, aside from resolving the whole Sasuke thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobora View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
Japan hasn't either...
Really ?wierd
How so? The series is still airing in Japan and the manga is still ongoing.

Last edited by SSJup81 : 05-02-2009 at 11:32 PM.