View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
undertaker229 (Offline)
New to JF

Help with Little Anime Sequence on Japanese TV... - 05-06-2009, 09:21 PM

Hi Everybody! I'm new here, so I hope this is the thread where it belongs.

I just came back from Japan. Went there the first two weeks of April, 2009. It was my first time there, and it really was a blast! wonderful country, with even more wonderful people.

As everybody guess, the Japanese TV was one of the things that caught my attention, enjoying the food&travel shows, the game shows and of course the anime.

But one little sequence really hit my heart, and made me laugh out loud... the problem is, I don't remember the channel where I saw it (I was in Tokyo, if it was open or digital TV signal I don't know...), and I thought that may be one of you guys could help me to identify hte sequence, or at least the channel:

(once I know the channel, and the possible time of showing, I'll try to use the Keyhole TV to record it, and laugh all over again )

Well the sequence was in the middle of a show. Something like a commercial. I donĀ“t remember if it was in the middle of a game show, or an anime show, and it's like 30 seconds long. It was a very simple and cartoonish anime of a chicken, singing in japanese with a deep and melodic voice, while another chicken next to it, smaller, was dancing from one side to another...

I know, it sounds pretty odd, and strange, but it made me laugh SO much... hehehe

Anyone knows? Tokyo TV maybe? Fuji? Asahi? TBS? NHK? It was between 18:00 and 23:00 cause it was dark outside... I just didn't notice that once I got back, I would miss it so much...

Thanks for anyone who could help with this!!!! (And I know is quite a challenge)

Ron.-