View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
mythix (Offline)
v o i d

Talking friends, no limits! - 06-23-2009, 01:27 AM

I am definitely a new kid on the block here at JF, and I was introduced to this by another friend of mine who was/is a member here, so, here I am!

Well, glancing through some of the ads here, it seems that a lot (but not all) of members are looking for a certain type of person or friend here, but I really can't say that I am looking for something like that - I am here to find friends, period! It doesn't matter whether you're from Texas or Japan or anywhere in-between or a chick or a guy... just as long as you are real and know how to chat it up, lol So, don't be afraid to reply to this or message me at anytime, ferreal !

Eh, what to say about myself...

Some of the things that make my world go 'round are anime/manga, music, atv racing, fashion/cosmetology, reading, writing, the paranormal, volleyball, video games...and much, much more

As for some other random things...my favorite anime of all time would have to be Cowboy Bebop, my current obsession is Incubus and Sevendust, and my favorite video game of all time would have to be a tie between Rock Band and Burnout or Tekken 3!

I think I am gonna leave it at that, seeing as I am sure none of you want to read an essay (lol), so if you're looking for a potential friend, or just looking for someone to just plain talk to, I'm your girl, fersure!

Plus, I have YIM and AIM, so if you'd like either one of those, just ask!