View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
mamf (Offline)
New to JF

Arrow Shameless Self Promotion - 03-22-2007, 06:12 PM

The best use I can give to any forum is use it for promote myself, so, here I am! I'm a so-called mangaka (not really professional, just starving) and I would like to introduce you into my art. I have been drawing since I was a child, but when I was 15, I read some amazing manga that impressed me, and then I become crazy and decided to become a professional mangaka. In the country where I reside the comic industry is very week, and there's no future in manga or comic, very few artist can eat from their artwork. I published a lot of dojinshis some years ago, some with great success...
and, well... I'm tired of writting this, so, just to say you: VISITE MY WEBSITE OR A IMP WILL VISITE YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL.

My website is... www.m-a-m-f.com

I will be glad if you waste some time seeing what I do. If you like my stuff drop a line here saying how great I am, and say to all your friend and enemies that they must visite my website. Then I will install a virus in your brain that will force you and all your relatives to buy my stuff... and finally I will be rich. Thank you.

Last edited by mamf : 03-22-2007 at 06:15 PM.