Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
(#104 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

06-28-2009, 04:32 AM

I never really cared for Michael Jackson partially I think because all i heard about him growing up was that he was a creep and a child molestor. But just before his death I really started to get past the person and more into the music. It really was somthing good. Maybe it wasn't your style but he was still a great entertainer. I believe that his show would have been more fun than to see one of my favorite bands live because no one is like him.
I did not believe it when I heard he died after a customer at work told me not until I had heard it 6 or 7 more times it was like a curtain of disbelief. Just wow.

I think he obsession with his appereance came about from when his face caught fire at the pepsi commercial.(a fact I didn't learn until after his death) Im not defending him as i believe he molested those kids but I am saying that I think maybe he thought it was okay. He didn't really have a child hood after all as the jackson 5 made him be an adult. I just feel bad for the man and hope he can finally rest in peace.