Thread: dad vs. me
View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ani (Offline)
New to JF

dad vs. me - 07-02-2009, 10:44 PM

o kay well im attracted to asian guys. I'm mixed with chinese, samoan, german, indian, and black. But my dad on the other hand (whos black) doesnt like the fact that im, in his words: worshiping asians. He thinks that because i love asian people and their culture, and i dont believe in god (which he does) so he thinks me liking asians so much, is me somehow idolizing them and making them my religeon(which it is'nt the case at all). i know, crazy huh?? well he also thinks that me liking asian guys is, in his words "non realistic" because from what "he" usually sees when it come to what "he" thinks asian guys go for is their own race or caucasian women. i havent seen any asian guys with other races either, but i dont think anything of it. anythings possible. i know that there is a heck of a culture difference dealing with me, and that it's going to be tough meshing the cultures and dealing with acceptance if the parents are old fashion. but it could happen right?? well pretty much i want to know if you guys think its possible or "realistic"?? i hope it is and give your opinon on the situation