View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-07-2009, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeeeoffff View Post
it appears that OP is saying that he believes europeans look down on and do not understand Asians.
Well, it is true.

I had my friends husband (she is Thai, he is from Denmark) come visit my home. I fetched the man a chair to sit on immediatly, and used the other for myself. The Thais, although some were older than us, and command more respect, were content to sit on the floor; they always do. So, if we wanted to look at them, it was impossible not to look down. What, with them on the floor and all...

Even if we had enough chairs, I know they'd prefer the floor. We were also short of spoons (they eat with spoons, as forks are too technical), and we only had two to go around several Thais. But that was okay as they were all content to share the same spoons.

But what goes around comes around, and the Thais think they're a perfect people with a Nazi zealousy.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…