View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Th4RLdeal (Offline)
New to JF

07-08-2009, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModusOperandi View Post
Wow... A buddy of mine has been urging me to watch this movie so much....and to think I was actually about to do it.
Thank goodness I came across this thread.
I'll probably wait for it to come out on dvd and wait for the price to drop...but judging from the descriptions here, I probably aught to skip it all together.
You see? This is why I made this thread! To INFORM people.

But that said, I don't want to detract from or insult the people who enjoyed it, because I can see how it can be entertaining.

But I just hated it SO FLIPPING MUCH...

Imagine watching your child hood get gored by a bull, that's what it was like for me...

I mean, with the first one, I was a little dissapointed with the fact that the robots weren't in it more; that Megatron wasn't in it much at all, but I really enjoyed... the spirit of the '07 Transformers. That and all the people were saying that we were lucky that we got the Transformers in it at all because the big wigs at Paramount were worried about appealing to the masses; thought that giant talking transforming robots would put people off.
They said that THIS one was going to be everything that we asked for in the first one and then some...

And then we got: "Bay-splosions: The Movie". I think I may be traumatized for life.