Thread: friends
View Single Post
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Natts (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Natts
07-09-2009, 11:34 AM

I have two wonderful friends, we have been best friends since kindergarten But when we went to high school, they started to spend more time with just the two of them. It started when I moved to the city, about 7 miles away from them, so we didn´t spend much time together anymore. We all have the same hobbies: drawing and scouting. And when it comes to scouting, they have become more lazy. This summer I had to go leading a camp all alone, because they didn´t want to come.
But, even if we aren´t SO close friends, we still get along and hang out sometimes. We have this big group of friends, and I have found someone who is like a missing part of me I met her in the first year of high school and we share all the same interests, ideas and point of views. It´s wonderful to just sit and talk hours with someone. It´s like our minds are linked. We almost finish eachothers sentences xD

So, even if your friendships may die sometimes, there´s always a new one waiting just around the corner, if you are ready for it